Frequency Separation Photoshop Tutorial (Nondestructive & Fully Editable Layers)
Frequency Separation Photoshop Tutorial (Nondestructive & Fully Editable Layers)

Learn how to retouch skin in Photoshop with a technique called frequency separation. In this tutorial, you'll learn how to apply frequency separation with a fully editable and nondestructive layer setup. This will let you readjust the settings or even make changes to your original layer without having to redo every single step. Frequency separation […]

The Danger is Coming Photoshop Tutorial
The Danger is Coming Photoshop Tutorial

Tell me what I must slay, what I must steal, tell me the riddle I must solve or the hag I must trick. Only tell me the way, and I will do it, no matter the danger, no matter the hardship, no matter the cost.” In this Photoshop tutorial, we will learn how to create […]

Create a Fantastic Photo Manipulation of a Dark Monk
Create a Fantastic Photo Manipulation of a Dark Monk

Learn how to do this dark photo manipulation of monk on a stony landscape with Photoshop. This tutorial will teach you how to merge completely different stock photos into dark-themed composite with matching light. You will also learn how to draw simple items such as a rosary and a cross.

1 2 3 454
Luminar: AI Photo Editing
Sponsored

Luminar AI lets you turn your ideas into reality with powerful, intelligent AI. Download the photo editor and see how you can completely transform your photos in a few clicks.

cross