Make your artwork look like they're from an alternate universe. These Cyberpunk presets work with Photoshop (via the Camera Raw filter) and Lightroom. Download all 788 presets for 90% off.
1. Using the wrong image mode and ignoring itMenus grayed out? Colors don't look right? Don't keep editing when you experience these issues. This is likely caused by using the wrong color mode. Go to your Image > Mode menu and make sure that you're in the correct mode. If you don't know which mode to use, just choose RGB. Ninety-nine percent of the time, your document should be in RGB mode and here's why:
- Anything for the web will be displayed in RGB mode.
- Digital photos are captured in RGB mode and should be edited in RGB mode.
- Many filters and tools are only available in RGB mode.
- You cannot switch between RGB and CMYK mode without a loss in quality. CMYK mode handles color in a completely different way than RGB. CMYK is subtractive, meaning that like paint, colors get darker as you mix them. Whereas RGB is additive like lights and the colors get brighter when mixed.