Discover how to create stunning photo manipulations in Photoshop. In this course, you'll learn everything from photographing models to creating dark conceptual artworks. If you enjoy our photo manipulation tutorials, you will absolutely love this course.
- Humming Bird - Shutterstock - However any stock photo can be used as its only for reference and wont be seen in the final result.
- Smoke - Shutterstock - Again something you can find for free on sites like Free Stock Photo Exchange or Deviantart.
- Concrete Texture for Background Shutterstock - However free sites can offer similar results.
- Metal textures From CGTextures, a great site for high quality tetxures.
- Bokeh Textures - Feel free to use the one you like best in combination with your color scheme.
The pictures are missing
I really want to try this
Fixed thanks for letting us know!
awesome.. easy learning for beginer level like me, thanks
beautiful work , but the author did not want to explain how to do it sensibly . he just wanted to show off his beautiful work
Estupendo trabajo. Muchas gracias
Thanks everyone! Another coming soon!
Amazing work, simple and elegant
Aya Ahmed Mahmood
Great tut! Keep 'em coming, Jacob.
yes its really nice work