Want a quick and easy way to add bokeh to your images? Then download these seamless bokeh textures – they’re free! These high-res textures are seamless meaning that you can tile them. Free download provided by SparkleStock.
Bokeh Texture Examples
How to Use
The quick way – Place as Smart Object:
- Open the image that you want to add bokeh textures to.
- Go to File > Place. Pick the bokeh texture you want to use then click OK.
- Change the blending mode of the bokeh layer to Screen or Linear Dodge.
The better way – Place as Pattern
- Inside Photoshop, open the Bokeh texture that you want to use.
- Go to Edit > Define Pattern. The image is now saved as a pattern in Photoshop. Close the bokeh image without saving.
- Open the image that you want to edit.
- There are several ways to use Photoshop patterns and the easiest is to add a Pattern Fill adjustment layer. Go to Layer > New Fill Layer > Pattern. The Pattern Fill window will open – just click OK for now.
- Change the blending mode of the pattern fill layer to screen.
- Double-click back on the Pattern Fill layer to edit it. With the Pattern Fill window opened, click and drag the canvas to move the position of the bokeh. Adjust the scale setting to your likings. Click OK to apply the changes. Because these textures are seamless, you can move and reposition the texture any way you like.
Download Bokeh Textures
[vc_column width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”]
[vc_cta_button title=”Free Download” href=”http://downloads.photoshoptutorials.ws/24%20Seamless%20Bokeh%20Textures%20(JPG).zip” color=”btn” size=”btn-large” icon=”none” target=”_self” position=”cta_align_right” call_text=”24 Seamless Bokeh Textures” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”]