Make your artwork look like they're from an alternate universe. These Cyberpunk presets work with Photoshop (via the Camera Raw filter) and Lightroom. Download all 788 presets for 90% off.
If you like VSCO, Replichrome, and other film Lightroom presets, then you'll also like these film inspired looks from SparkleStock. Film effects have been used by photographers to give their digital photos that timeless film look. With these free presets, you can emulate those film looks in Lightroom with just one click.
You'll need Adobe Lightroom 4 or newer to use these presets. Follow the instructions below to install it.
- Run the Windows Install.bat file to copy the presets to your Lightroom presets folder.
- If it is giving you file copy permission errors, right-click on the .bat file then choose "Run as Administrator" or follow the instructions below.
Mac or Windows:
- In Lightroom, go to Edit > Preferences. In the Presets tab, click on the "Show Lightroom Presets Folder".
- The folder where your Lightroom presets should be store will open. Copy the "SparkleStock Analog (Lite)" folder into your Lightroom\Develop Presets\ folder.
- Restart Lightroom. The presets will appear in the Presets panel located in the Develop module.
- Night Mode
- Lighter and Stronger Preset Variations
"What a JOKE!!! You say FREE like we’re getting great stuff—come to find out you want money for the better things!!"
What a JOKE!!! You say FREE like we're getting great stuff---come to find out you want money for the better things!!
Of course the better one cost money.. are you trolling?