Discover how to create stunning photo manipulations in Photoshop. In this course, you'll learn everything from photographing models to creating dark conceptual artworks. If you enjoy our photo manipulation tutorials, you will absolutely love this course.
Preview of Final Image
Step 1Now, let’s start by creating a new image file, go to the Menu bar and click File > New, and then input the following values on their respective fields
- Preset: Custom
- Width: 2580px
- Height: 2580px
- Resolution: 72px
- Color Mode: RGB Color 8 bit
- Background Contents: Transparent
Step 2Next, go to open Moon photo. Go to File > Open and select Moon. After you open the image, use Rectangular Marquee Tool(M). After the selection area has been created, simply copy (Ctrl / Cmd + C) and Paste (Ctrl / Cmd + V) it to our work canvas. Then position the image with the transform tool (Ctrl / Cmd + T). Hold Alt + Shift and rasterize like the image below. In Photoshop CC only hold Alt to rasterize all sides together. Right-click and select “Convert to Smart Object”.
Step 3Add Adjustment Layer "Levels"
Step 4Add Adjustment layer "Curves" and press Ctrl/Cmd + I to invert. Then use Brush Tool(B) Soft Round with foreground color white and paint to add brightness only on moon.
Step 5Create a new layer and use Brush Tool(B) Soft Round with foreground color white. Use big Brush and paint to Moon, Blend mode set to Soft Light with Opacity 64%.
Step 6Next, we add Clouds but first we need to import brushes. Select a Brush Tool(B) and right click on background. Now click on the gear icon and Import Brushes (Select a downloaded brush).
Step 7Create another new layer and paint clouds. First use Brush Tool(B) with foreground color blue #02557c and select Cloud brush. Now You have to feel this step, with a combination of a couple of brushes with a change of brush size. See in the pictures how it should look like.
Step 8Go to File > Place and select Birds, then place it into your document. Then position the image with the transform tool (Ctrl / Cmd + T). Hold Alt + Shift and resterize like image below. Blend mode Normal and Opacity 65%.
Step 9Now, go to File > Open and select Witch. Then use a Pen Tool(P) and start selecting the Witch. When we finish the selection press right click on mouse and “Make Selection” then create layer mask..The simplest path you can draw with the standard Pen tool is a straight line, made by clicking the Pen tool to create two anchor points. By continuing to click, you create a path made of straight line segments connected by corner points.
- Select the Pen tool.
- Position the Pen tool where you want the straight segment to begin, and click to define the first anchor point (do not drag).
- Click again where you want the segment to end
- Continue clicking to set anchor points for additional straight segments.
- The last anchor point you add always appears as a solid square, indicating that it is selected. Previously defined anchor points become hollow, and deselected, as you add more anchor points
- Complete the path by doing one of the following:
- To close the path, position the Pen tool over the first (hollow) anchor point. A small circle appears next to the Pen tool pointer when it is positioned correctly. Click or drag to close the path.
- To leave the path open, Ctrl-click (Windows) or Command-click (Mac OS) anywhere away from all objects. To leave the path open, you can also select a different tool.