Discover how to create stunning photo manipulations in Photoshop. In this course, you'll learn everything from photographing models to creating dark conceptual artworks. If you enjoy our photo manipulation tutorials, you will absolutely love this course.
- The modern frequency separation action gives you natural and realistic results. Traditional frequency separation produces a softer and more diffused effect.
- These actions are compatible with Photoshop CC. They are not compatible with Photoshop CS6 or older and Photoshop Elements.
- Please ensure that your brush blending mode is set to normal and opacity at 100%. These settings can be found by selecting the Brush tool and looking in the options bar (below the menus).
- The AutoRetouch action uses Photoshop's face detection feature to find skin tones. It works best on photos where the subject's eyes, nose and mouth are visible.
- AutoRetouch with Face Detection
- Modern Frequency Separation
- Supports 8-Bit Photos
- Non-Editable Raster Layers
- AutoRetouch with Face Detection and Adjustable Settings
- Modern & Traditional Frequency Separation
- Supports 8-Bit, 16-Bit and 32-Bit Photos
- Fully-Editable and Nondestructive Layers
- Intelligent Error Correction