Luminar AI lets you turn your ideas into reality with powerful, intelligent AI. Download the photo editor and see how you can completely transform your photos in a few clicks.
Give your photos an old school look with these retro light leaks. Light leak happens when light “leaks” into the camera causing the film to overexpose. This flaw can add an artistic touch to your photo. With these photos, you can apply light leaks to your photo using Photoshop. This set contains 71 high-res light leak photos. They’re stackable and super fun to use in Photoshop.
Lomo Light Leak Examples
How to Add Lomo Light Leaks in your Photos
- Open any photo in Photoshop.
- Drag and drop a light leak photo into your Photoshop document.
- Change the blend mode of the light leak layer to Screen.
- Use the Transform tool (Ctrl+T or Edit > Free Transform) to scale, rotate, and position the light leak.
- Add more light leak as desired.
Hipster Photo Effect Using Light Leaks
Download Lomo Light Leak
Light Leaks.zip | 125 MB