Luminar AI lets you turn your ideas into reality with powerful, intelligent AI. Download the photo editor and see how you can completely transform your photos in a few clicks.
Preview of Final Image
Step 1Now, let’s start by creating a new image file, go to the Menu bar and click File > New, and then input the following values on their respective fields
- Preset: Custom
- Width: 3280px
- Height: 4100px
- Resolution: 300px
- Color Mode: RGB Color 8 bit
- Background Contents: Transparent
Step 2Go to File > Place and select Background photo.
Step 3Add Adjustment Layer "Curves"
Step 4Now, go to File > Open and select Parrots. Then use a Pen Tool(P) and start selecting. When we finish the selection press right click on mouse and “Make Selection” then create layer mask..The simplest path you can draw with the standard Pen tool is a straight line, made by clicking the Pen tool to create two anchor points. By continuing to click, you create a path made of straight line segments connected by corner points.
- Select the Pen tool.
- Position the Pen tool where you want the straight segment to begin, and click to define the first anchor point (do not drag).
- Click again where you want the segment to end
- Continue clicking to set anchor points for additional straight segments.
- The last anchor point you add always appears as a solid square, indicating that it is selected. Previously defined anchor points become hollow, and deselected, as you add more anchor points
- Complete the path by doing one of the following:
- To close the path, position the Pen tool over the first (hollow) anchor point. A small circle appears next to the Pen tool pointer when it is positioned correctly. Click or drag to close the path.
- To leave the path open, Ctrl-click (Windows) or Command-click (Mac OS) anywhere away from all objects. To leave the path open, you can also select a different tool.