Turn any photo into a dot grid artwork with these Photoshop actions. You'll get great results with dots that change size. They get larger in brighter areas and smaller in darker areas. Free download available.
Now create a last group Ctrl/Cmd + G and on first layer with brush tool (B) Soft Round paint on lower part with blue color #2166d7
Second layer change blend mode to Linear Dodge (Add) and add glow. Use blue color #4782e2 and paint with Soft Round Brush Tool.
Open Cables and hold Ctrl/Cmd and click on layer and after the selection area has been created, simply copy (Ctrl / Cmd + C) and Paste (Ctrl / Cmd + V) it to our work canvas. Then position the image with the transform tool (Ctrl / Cmd + T). Hold Alt + Shift and resterize like image below. In Photoshop CC only hold Alt to resterize al sides together. Now add some blur, go to Filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur and set Radius to 8px.
Now, go to File > Open and select Drone. Then use a Pen Tool(P) and start selecting woman. When we finish the selection press right-click on mouse and “Make Selection” then create layer mask. The simplest path you can draw with the standard Pen tool is a straight line, made by clicking the Pen tool to create two anchor points. By continuing to click, you create a path made of straight line segments connected by corner points.
- Select the Pen tool.
- Position the Pen tool where you want the straight segment to begin, and click to define the first anchor point (do not drag).
- Click again where you want the segment to end
- Continue clicking to set anchor points for additional straight segments.
- The last anchor point you add always appears as a solid square, indicating that it is selected. Previously defined anchor points become hollow, and deselected, as you add more anchor points
- Complete the path by doing one of the following:
- To close the path, position the Pen tool over the first (hollow) anchor point. A small circle appears next to the Pen tool pointer when it is positioned correctly. Click or drag to close the path.
- To leave the path open, Ctrl-click (Windows) or Command-click (Mac OS) anywhere away from all objects. To leave the path open, you can also select a different tool.
Now, create a blur on propellers. Convert layer to Smart Object and Go to Filter > Blur > Radial Blur and set value
- Amount: 5
- Blur Method: Spin
- Quality: Good
Now press Ctrl/Cmd + I to invert smart object layer mask and use Soft Round brush tool with foreground color white and paint on Propellers.
Add Adjustment Layer "Curves" and press Ctrl/Cmd + I to invert. Then use Brush Tool(B) Soft Round with foreground color white and paint dark parts.
Add Adjustment Layer "Curves" and press Ctrl/Cmd + I to invert. Then use Brush Tool(B) Soft Round with foreground color white and paint highlight parts.
Create a new layer and change blend mode to Linear Dodge (Add) then use Brush tool (B) Soft Round with foreground color blue and paint some glow.
Next, add some fire particles, After you open the image, use Rectangular Marquee Tool(M). With the Rectangular Marquee tool, drag over the area you want to select. Hold down Shift as you drag to constrain the marquee to(release the mouse button before you release Shift to keep the selection shape constrained).