Turn any photo into a dot grid artwork with these Photoshop actions. You'll get great results with dots that change size. They get larger in brighter areas and smaller in darker areas. Free download available.
Step 17In this step we are going to create the lanterns floating in the air which represents the light of hope in this theme.
- Mask out the image of the Lanterns into a new layer using the Lasso Tool (L).
Step 18In this step we are going to create the light in the Lantern. While painting the light we will be going from dark to lighter colors.
- Select a mask in the shape of the glass of the lantern and fill the color #da8c05.
Step 19Similarly following the step18 create few more Lanterns in the scene.
Step 20In this step we will be creating the reflection of the Lantern in the water. Since the mirror image has opposite prospective we need to follow different procedure rather than flipping the whole Lantern Vertically.
- Cut the front face of the Lantern into a new layer and flip it vertically and place it as shown.
Step 21In this step we will be creating the fire light shade on the right hand of the women, to create a natural depth.
- Paint the yellow color on the right hand of the women as shown.
Step 22In this step we are going to create the reflection of the house in the water. Here we are not going to use the Liquify Tools, because in the original landscape image the reflection in water near the shore was not heavily disturbed.
- Duplicate the image of the house and flip it vertically and move it downwards and place it as shown. Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â