Turn any photo into a dot grid artwork with these Photoshop actions. You'll get great results with dots that change size. They get larger in brighter areas and smaller in darker areas. Free download available.
Step 10In this step we are going to create a wooden house in the background.
- Cut the image of the Wooden House into a new layer using the Pen Tool (P).
Step 11In this step we are going to paint some dark shadows on the wooden house. While painting the dark shade we must consider the light properties and the direction. -Using the soft round brush with the black color selected paint the dark shade as shown in a separate layer. Make sure that the bottom part of the house is completely dark.
Step 12As we know that the colors appear de-saturated in the dark, we need to create the same effect here. -Now create a Hue/Saturation Adjustment layer above all the layers and set the Saturation Level=-64 and Lightness=-5.
Step 13In this step we are going to add a texture to the scene and color correct the scene to get the perfect night effect.
- Import the image of the Texture onto the canvas and set the Blending Mode of the layer to Multiply and reduce the Opacity to 76%.
Step 14In this step we are going to create an Ice Cube floating in air. This ice cube represents the Heaven in this theme.
- Draw the outline of the ice cube as shown.
Step 15Usually when we remove the ice from the freezer we find frost smoke emitting from them. Hence we are going to add the same effect here.
- Using the Smoke Brush paint white smoke around the ice cube.
Step 16In this step we are going to create a fire ball on the other side of the women. Here fire represents hell.
- Import the image of the Fire on to the canvas and erase it in circular shape using the Eraser Tool (E).