Download Lightroom presets and LUTs, absolutely free. Use the presets to add creativity and style to your photos.
In this tutorial, we are going to learn how to create an out of this world, medieval-fantasy themed photo-manipulation. Using a few images, and brushes, we're going to make a seamless image of a stormy night filled with dragons bathing a medieval ship in flames. We're going to learn how to create a storm, how to create realistic looking fire, how to create realistic waves from a ship and how to give it a fantastic color using Photoshop adjustment layers.
Preview of Final Results
Out of This World, Medieval-Fantasy Themed Photo Manipulation Photoshop Tutorial
- Stormy Sea - darkrose42 stock
- sky III - nestrstock
- Digea Rain Brushes - Jelena Jovovic Photoshop brushes
- Tall Ship PNG stock - Alegion-Stock
- Dragon T1P1 stock - Shoofly-Stock
- Flames Fire Photoshop Brushes - redheadstock
- Grungy Paper Texture v.5 - bashcorpo
- Canvas Texture White Paper - Enchantedgal-Stock
- Waves-Brushes-Sampler - FrozenStarRO
Step 1: Create a New Image File
To start, let's create a new image file, go to the Menu bar and click File > New, and then input the following values on their respective fields: