Download Lightroom presets and LUTs, absolutely free. Use the presets to add creativity and style to your photos.
We now have a hair shine but it does not match the color of the hair. We’ll add back a little of the hair color to the shine.
- Click on the bottom left input slider.
- Click on the color setting and a color picker window will appear.
- Click on the hair to capture the color of the hair.
- Move the color picker towards the top left until the hair color looks natural.
- Click OK three times to exit out of the gradient settings.
We have added the hair shine but if you look closely, you can see some artifacts.
We can easily fix this by blurring the layer mask. Select the Hair Shine layer mask then choose Filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur. Adjust the settings until the unclean edge fades.
If the hair shine is overlapping the skin, use the Minimum filter to hide it. Choose Filter > Other > Minimum and adjust the slider.
Here is the before and after effect of adding hair shine. You can add emphasis to the eyes by aligning the hair shine with the eyes.