Luminar AI lets you turn your ideas into reality with powerful, intelligent AI. Download the photo editor and see how you can completely transform your photos in a few clicks.
Blend mode change to Overlay.
Now, go to File > Open and select Model. Then use a Pen Tool(P) and start selecting the Woman. When we finish the selection press right click on mouse and “Make Selection” then create layer mask..The simplest path you can draw with the standard Pen tool is a straight line, made by clicking the Pen tool to create two anchor points. By continuing to click, you create a path made of straight line segments connected by corner points.
- Select the Pen tool.
- Position the Pen tool where you want the straight segment to begin, and click to define the first anchor point (do not drag).
- Click again where you want the segment to end
- Continue clicking to set anchor points for additional straight segments.
- The last anchor point you add always appears as a solid square, indicating that it is selected. Previously defined anchor points become hollow, and deselected, as you add more anchor points
- Complete the path by doing one of the following:
- To close the path, position the Pen tool over the first (hollow) anchor point. A small circle appears next to the Pen tool pointer when it is positioned correctly. Click or drag to close the path.
- To leave the path open, Ctrl-click (Windows) or Command-click (Mac OS) anywhere away from all objects. To leave the path open, you can also select a different tool.
Feather Radius set to 0px and check Anti-alliased. After the selection area has been created, simply copy (Ctrl / Cmd + C) and Paste (Ctrl / Cmd + V) it to our work canvas. Then position the image with the transform tool (Ctrl / Cmd + T). Hold Alt + Shift and resterize like image below. In Photoshop CC only hold Alt to resterize al sides together.
Hold Ctrl/Cmd and Create a new layer and use a Brush Tool(B) Soft Round with foreground color black and start painting the shadow but first drop a flow to 10%. Blend mode change to Multiply.
Now duplicate Mushroom layer (Press Ctrl/Cmd +J) and move it below Mushroom layer. We'll use it for a shadow, press Ctrl/Cmd + U to open Hue/Saturation Adjustment layer and set Lightness to -100.
Then open a Transform Tool(Ctrl/Cmd + T) and flip it Vertical. To have complete control hold Ctrl/Cmd and move bottom pointers to left side. Go to Filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur and set radius to 8.8px. Opacity reduce to 33%.
Select Model layer and add Adjustment Layer "Levels"
Add Adjustment Layer "Hue/Saturation"
Add Adjustment Layer "Color Balance"
Add Adjustment Layer "Curves" and press Ctrl/Cmd + I to invert. Then use Brush Tool(B) Soft Round with foreground color white and paint on Highlight parts.
Add Adjustment Layer "Curves" and press Ctrl/Cmd + I to invert. Then use Brush Tool(B) Soft Round with foreground color white and paint on dark parts.
Now , start create a new layer and use Brush Tool(B) Soft Round with foreground color blue and paint to the upper body which is exposed to light. Blend mode change to Linear Dodge (Add) with Opacity 4%.