Luminar AI lets you turn your ideas into reality with powerful, intelligent AI. Download the photo editor and see how you can completely transform your photos in a few clicks.
Retouch skin with these Frequency Separation Photoshop actions by SparkleStock. Frequency Separation is one of the most popular and effective techniques for retouching skin. With the AutoRetouch, you can retouch skin in one-click. It automatically detects skin tones using facial recognition and makes it look beautifully and naturally smooth. If you upgrade to the Pro version, you'll unlock additional actions for 16 and 32-bit photos, the choice to use traditional or modern frequency separation, and fully-editable layers.
- The modern frequency separation action gives you natural and realistic results. Traditional frequency separation produces a softer and more diffused effect.
- These actions are compatible with Photoshop CC. They are not compatible with Photoshop CS6 or older and Photoshop Elements.
- Please ensure that your brush blending mode is set to normal and opacity at 100%. These settings can be found by selecting the Brush tool and looking in the options bar (below the menus).
- The AutoRetouch action uses Photoshop's face detection feature to find skin tones. It works best on photos where the subject's eyes, nose and mouth are visible.
- AutoRetouch with Face Detection
- Modern Frequency Separation
- Supports 8-Bit Photos
- Non-Editable Raster Layers
- AutoRetouch with Face Detection and Adjustable Settings
- Modern & Traditional Frequency Separation
- Supports 8-Bit, 16-Bit and 32-Bit Photos
- Fully-Editable and Nondestructive Layers
- Intelligent Error Correction