- The modern frequency separation action gives you natural and realistic results. Traditional frequency separation produces a softer and more diffused effect.
- These actions are compatible with Photoshop CC. They are not compatible with Photoshop CS6 or older and Photoshop Elements.
- Please ensure that your brush blending mode is set to normal and opacity at 100%. These settings can be found by selecting the Brush tool and looking in the options bar (below the menus).
- The AutoRetouch action uses Photoshop's face detection feature to find skin tones. It works best on photos where the subject's eyes, nose and mouth are visible.
- AutoRetouch with Face Detection
- Modern Frequency Separation
- Supports 8-Bit Photos
- Non-Editable Raster Layers
- AutoRetouch with Face Detection and Adjustable Settings
- Modern & Traditional Frequency Separation
- Supports 8-Bit, 16-Bit and 32-Bit Photos
- Fully-Editable and Nondestructive Layers
- Intelligent Error Correction