Luminar AI lets you turn your ideas into reality with powerful, intelligent AI. Download the photo editor and see how you can completely transform your photos in a few clicks.
Preview of Final Results
Angel Torch Photoshop Tutorial
- Woman - Jagged-eye
- Bonsai - aurochstock
- Gnarled Log - Jocarra
- BG - night-fate
- Dead Tree 1 - jiko-stock
- Deforestation - sxc.hu
- Tombstone - williams34
- Fog Brush - zoozee
- Dead Tree 2 - rensstocknstuff
- Fire 1 - sidestreet-stock
- Roaring bonfire - sxc.hu
- Feathers - falln-stock
- Wings - vampyriccadencestock
- Crow - fairiegoodmother
- Decoration - pink-stock
- Grunge Texture - amptone-stock
- Lighting Brush - scully7491
Step 1Create a new canvas with the dimensions Width=1859px and Height=3860.
Step 2Import the image of the Woman on to the canvas and create a mask around her body. Select the mask around the hair very roughly as shown. Then separate the selection into a new layer.
Step 3In this step we are going to us the Refine Edge Tool to mask out the hair of the women with every detail.
- Select the mask around the woman as shown using the Magic Wand Tool (W).
Step 4In this step we are going to color correct the image of the women.
- With the women layer selected go to Image>Adjustments>Curves and set the Red and Blue curves as shown.
Step 5In this step we are going to create a tree bark in such a way to illustrate the women evolving from it.
- Import the image of the Bonsai Bark and mask out the bark into a new layer using the Lasso Tool (L).
Since the woman is evolving from the bark we must show the semi evolution effect at the point of evolution. -Create the shadow line of the leg on to the bark as shown. This creates an illusion of the fold on the bark that is caused during the evolution of the women.