Turn any photo into a dot grid artwork with these Photoshop actions. You'll get great results with dots that change size. They get larger in brighter areas and smaller in darker areas. Free download available.
Step 11 – Apply the layer styles for the LASIK flapRight click on the “LASIK flap” layer and choose Blending Options.
- Enable the Bevel and Emboss style.
- Increase the Structure> Size setting so that the bevel creates a rounded tip in the center. The center tip should not be flat.
- Lighten the shadow by reducing the Shading > Shadow Opacity setting.
- Finally, adjust the Shading > Angle setting. Click on the crosshair and position it so that you get a gradient effect on the LASIK flap like the image below.
- Enable the Stroke setting.
- Set the Fill Type to gradient. Adjust the Structure > Size setting so that you get a thin outline.
- Set the Structure > Position setting to inside.
- Reduce the Structure > Opacity setting to 50%.
- Click OK to apply the layer styles.