Make your artwork look like they're from an alternate universe. These Cyberpunk presets work with Photoshop (via the Camera Raw filter) and Lightroom. Download all 788 presets for 90% off.
Preview of Final Image
Step 1In this step we will open a Background photo, go to File > Open and select City. Duplicate it press Ctrl/Cmd + J.
Step 2Now, go to File > Open and select Fish 1. Then use a Pen Tool(P) and start selecting. When we finish the selection press right click on mouse and “Make Selection”.The simplest path you can draw with the standard Pen tool is a straight line, made by clicking the Pen tool to create two anchor points. By continuing to click, you create a path made of straight line segments connected by corner points.
- Select the Pen tool.
- Position the Pen tool where you want the straight segment to begin, and click to define the first anchor point (do not drag).
- Click again where you want the segment to end
- Continue clicking to set anchor points for additional straight segments.
- The last anchor point you add always appears as a solid square, indicating that it is selected. Previously defined anchor points become hollow, and deselected, as you add more anchor points
- Complete the path by doing one of the following:
- To close the path, position the Pen tool over the first (hollow) anchor point. A small circle appears next to the Pen tool pointer when it is positioned correctly. Click or drag to close the path.
- To leave the path open, Ctrl-click (Windows) or Command-click (Mac OS) anywhere away from all objects. To leave the path open, you can also select a different tool.