Discover how to create stunning photo manipulations in Photoshop. In this course, you'll learn everything from photographing models to creating dark conceptual artworks. If you enjoy our photo manipulation tutorials, you will absolutely love this course.
Preview of Final Image
Step 1In this step we will open a Background photo, go to File > Open and select City. Duplicate it press Ctrl/Cmd + J.
Step 2Now, go to File > Open and select Fish 1. Then use a Pen Tool(P) and start selecting. When we finish the selection press right click on mouse and “Make Selection”.The simplest path you can draw with the standard Pen tool is a straight line, made by clicking the Pen tool to create two anchor points. By continuing to click, you create a path made of straight line segments connected by corner points.
- Select the Pen tool.
- Position the Pen tool where you want the straight segment to begin, and click to define the first anchor point (do not drag).
- Click again where you want the segment to end
- Continue clicking to set anchor points for additional straight segments.
- The last anchor point you add always appears as a solid square, indicating that it is selected. Previously defined anchor points become hollow, and deselected, as you add more anchor points
- Complete the path by doing one of the following:
- To close the path, position the Pen tool over the first (hollow) anchor point. A small circle appears next to the Pen tool pointer when it is positioned correctly. Click or drag to close the path.
- To leave the path open, Ctrl-click (Windows) or Command-click (Mac OS) anywhere away from all objects. To leave the path open, you can also select a different tool.