Make your artwork look like they're from an alternate universe. These Cyberpunk presets work with Photoshop (via the Camera Raw filter) and Lightroom. Download all 788 presets for 90% off.
Preview of Final Results
“Alice in Wonderland” Inspired Artwork Photoshop Tutorial
- Victorian background - Enchanted Stock
- Alice Model - Lor Myers
- Rabbit by Thomas Nicot
- Smoke Brushes - Grace Callaghan
- Hair Brushes - Falln Stock
- Pocket Watch - CC
Candle - Lindsay Coffman(Alternative)
- Playing Cards - Shadowelement-Stock
Top-Hat - Luna-8-Stock(Alternative)
- During this tutorial, you will be making a lot of layers. As a shortcut, use Cmd+Shift+N (MAC) or Ctrl+Shift+N(PC).
- Add masks by clicking "Layers > Layer Mask > Reveal All."
- To raise and reduce your brush diameter when painting your masks, use the [ and ] keys.
- Use B and V to switch rapidly between the Brush and Move/Transform Tools.