Luminar AI lets you turn your ideas into reality with powerful, intelligent AI. Download the photo editor and see how you can completely transform your photos in a few clicks.
Alice in Wonderland is one of the most popular fantasy stories told all over the world! In this tutorial you will learn how to create a Wonderland inspired photo manipulation using masks, blending modes, and adjustments. You'll be taken through using transform, warp, and blur to create perspective and the effect of movement. Finally, a series of adjustments are applied to give the image a unified tone and style.
Preview of Final Results
“Alice in Wonderland” Inspired Artwork Photoshop Tutorial
- Victorian background - Enchanted Stock
- Alice Model - Lor Myers
- Rabbit by Thomas Nicot
- Smoke Brushes - Grace Callaghan
- Hair Brushes - Falln Stock
- Pocket Watch - CC
Candle - Lindsay Coffman(Alternative)
- Playing Cards - Shadowelement-Stock
Top-Hat - Luna-8-Stock(Alternative)
- During this tutorial, you will be making a lot of layers. As a shortcut, use Cmd+Shift+N (MAC) or Ctrl+Shift+N(PC).
- Add masks by clicking "Layers > Layer Mask > Reveal All."
- To raise and reduce your brush diameter when painting your masks, use the [ and ] keys.
- Use B and V to switch rapidly between the Brush and Move/Transform Tools.
Launch Photoshop and create a new document. for the purpose of practice, we are creating a web-ready image. Therefore, choose 72 "pixels/inch" and set the Width and Height to a wallpaper size such as 1680 x 1050.