Luminar AI lets you turn your ideas into reality with powerful, intelligent AI. Download the photo editor and see how you can completely transform your photos in a few clicks.
Step 10As we can observe that the light is being focused from the top left, we need to create shadow to the fountain tub to match it with the scene's lighting. -Now select the mask in shape of the fountain tub and create a new layer above the fountain layer and paint some shadow as shown using the Brush Tool (B).
Step 11In order to illustrate the gap between the background the model we need to create the shadow of the model casting on the background.
- Duplicate the model image and convert it into a silhouette using the Levels.
Step 12In this step we are going to clean the texture of the glove's cloth material and make it smooth.
- Select a mask in the shape of the gloves as shown using the Pen Tool (P) and separate the selection into a new layer.
Step 13In this step we are going to use another advanced cutting technique to separate the tree from its background without loosing any details.
- Select the Blue Channel from the Channels pallet and go to Image>Calculations and select Blue in the Channels drop-down list. After pressing OK there will be an Alpha layer created in the Channels pallet.
Step 141) Now cut a part of the tree into a new layer using the Lasso Tool (L). 2) Now import the branch onto the working canvas as shown on the left side. 3) To create the effect that the branch is near to the scene we need to add a Gaussian Blur of Radius=9.9px to maintain the Depth Of Field (DOF).
Step 15Now by using the Stonage Art Brush brushes paint the cave painting on the background wall as shown to make the BG look like its since the stonage.
Step 16In this step we are going to create the sacred log in the hands of the model.
- Import the image of the Logs and mask out the middle log in the pile into a new layer using the Pen Tool.
Step 17In this step we are going to create some natural looking broken edges to the log.
- Mask out the image of the broken log into a new layer and place it on the top end of the sacred log as shown.