Discover how to create stunning photo manipulations in Photoshop. In this course, you'll learn everything from photographing models to creating dark conceptual artworks. If you enjoy our photo manipulation tutorials, you will absolutely love this course.
Preview of Final Results
“Alice in Wonderland” Inspired Artwork Photoshop Tutorial
- Victorian background - Enchanted Stock
- Alice Model - Lor Myers
- Rabbit by Thomas Nicot
- Smoke Brushes - Grace Callaghan
- Hair Brushes - Falln Stock
- Pocket Watch - CC
Candle - Lindsay Coffman(Alternative)
- Playing Cards - Shadowelement-Stock
Top-Hat - Luna-8-Stock(Alternative)
- During this tutorial, you will be making a lot of layers. As a shortcut, use Cmd+Shift+N (MAC) or Ctrl+Shift+N(PC).
- Add masks by clicking "Layers > Layer Mask > Reveal All."
- To raise and reduce your brush diameter when painting your masks, use the [ and ] keys.
- Use B and V to switch rapidly between the Brush and Move/Transform Tools.