Make skin look perfect in one-click with these AI-powered Photoshop actions.
Preview of Final Results
- Galaxies Brushes – sunira
- Galaxies Brushes 2 – chuloc
- Planet Brushes – sunira
- Tree Brushes – horhew
- Fractal – greenaleydis-stock
Step 1: Create a new documentCreate a new file in Photoshop (Shortcut: Ctrl/Cmd+N) using these settings:
- Width: 1600px
- Height: 475px
- Resolution: 300px/inch
Step 2: Install the brushesIn this step we’re going to install the four brushes we’re going to use in this tutorial. Download all of them and extract them to your Adobe/Adobe Photoshop(…)/Presets/Brushes folder. Now go back to Photoshop, select the Brush Tool (Shortcut: B) and right click anywhere in the canvas. Then click in the little arrow at the top of the brush menu (see image below). Then click in Load Brushes, go to the folder where you extracted them and select “Trees_by_Horhew”. The tree brushes will now be on the bottom of your brushes panel (Right click anywhere in the screen to see them).
Step 3: Draw the landscapeGo to View > New Guide and set the new guide position to 445px and the orientation to Horizontal. · If you don’t see the guide we just created, press Ctrl/Cmd+; to show your guides (or go to View > Show > Guides). Select the Rectangular Marquee Tool (Shortcut: M) and make a selection of the bottom part of our image (start the selection in the bottom of the image and finish it in the guide we created). Now press D to return the colors of your palette to black and white, and then hit Alt/Opt+Delete to fill your selection with black.
- You can press Ctrl/Cmd+D to deselect your selection
- You can press Ctrl+; to hide all the guides of your project
- Make sure that black is still your foreground color
- Make sure that your brush is set to 100% Opacity
- You can quickly decrease or increase the size of the brush hitting ‘[‘ or ‘]’ respectively
- To make the grass select some high trees and paint with their top part slightly above our black rectangle
- Add 5 or 6 big trees in our project
- Add some bushes near the trees and at other random places (you can also use them to make grass if you decrease their size)
- Try to make some parts of the terrain higher than others